BioSpectra to Present at Convention for Pharmaceutical Ingredients (CPhI) North America
Richard Mutchler is the President at BioSpectra. Mr. Mutchler is responsible for the oversight of each of the operating entities that make up and support the BioSpectra family of businesses. Mr. Mutchler is responsible for the support of the Officers Team, Leadership Team and Senior Management Teams of the entities supporting BioSpectra.
Mr. Mutchler founded BioSpectra in 1994 and focuses on the expansion of manufacturing facilities, systems and teams that ensure cost effective, safe and traceable versions of life science materials to any company who strives for consistent and effective therapeutic effect of each dose of their medicines by using materials designed, manufactured and intended for use in drug manufacturing.
This year, BioSpectra’s President and Founder, Richard Mutchler will be presenting “Determining the Value of Re-Shoring Drug Ingredient Manufacturing” on Wednesday May 17th at 2:00 PM in Room 113C. The presentation will evaluate the impact to pharmaceutical safety, supply chain security and return on investment to shareholders.
Get your pass for CPhI North America now with a special discount courtesy of BioSpectra here.
Determining the value of Re-Shoring Drug Ingredient Manufacturing
1. Knowing when to consider Re-Shoring drug ingredient manufacturing
- Pros and cons of investing to improve your existing manufacturer
- Pros and cons of qualifying a new manufacturer
2. Selecting the safest and most sustainable drug ingredient manufacturing source
- Ensuring your decision actually improves your supply chain
- The surprising financial impact of Re-Shoring your drug ingredient
3. Ensuring your supply chain decision is beneficial to end patients and shareholders
- Clearly communicating Regulatory and Quality benefits
- Quantifying short term and long term Return on Investment